This week we will be launching our CBD facts & stats. Once a month, we will be switching from our regular blog post to posting intriguing statistics and facts on CBD. Our goal is to boost our readers knowledge through different methods of learning. Make sure you also check out our blog posts and follow our Instagram page for ’Fact Check Wednesdays’, and to keep up with our newest products!
European CBD Market report (2019):
- Around 16% of European adults have used CBD
- Nearly three-quarters (74%) of consumers believed that CBD had positively impacted their lives.
- Among established consumers, monthly spending on CBD is relatively high. Nearly one-third of European consumers reported spending more than €100 per month on CBD products; meanwhile, 41% said that their spending had increased over the preceding six months, with 44% expecting their spending to rise further in the following six months.
- The findings showed a lack of awareness and understanding of cannabis and CBD. ore than half of the respondents (53%) either believed that CBD consumption gets the user high (25%) or were unsure whether it does (28%).
Business & Production
- The Global CBD market is estimated to be worth $23.6 billion by 2025.
- The pet CBD market is estimated to grow to $1.7 billion by 2025.
- The Netherlands is reportedly the largest exporter of “true hemp”, with 71% of global true hemp exports coming from the Netherlands in 2019.